DigitalHealthEurope will provide comprehensive, integrated and centralised support to initiatives on digital health and care innovation in the context of the Digital Single Market Strategy.
The project's approach involves actions that will boost innovation and advance the three Digital Single Market priorities for the digital transformation of health and care (DTHC).
For this, we are kindly asking eHAction Partners and relevant organisations to provide feedback on Projects or Initiatives regarding the subject of citizens' secure access to data relevant to their health through health empowerment tools, i.e. through mHealth and Health apps, telehealth and other means that enable citizens to take an active role in the management of their health.
- First the survey asks about the participant's details (country and organisation).
- Next participants are asked to provide information about up to 3 projects that relate to the topic of citizen's secure access to health data.
- Following is the analysis of some criteria relevant or not ot the project or initiavive.
- If only one or two projects are listed, it is possible to skip pages 6 to 9 or 8 to 9 respectively.
- Finally participants are requested to add some more information about the project listed that the participant deams useful, as weel as provide a link to the project, if available.
Please read the questions carefully!
This survey will take about 10 min per initiative to complete.
The results will be shared with the respondents after the deadline for completion of this survey.